거의 다 봤겠지만 못 본 사람들 있을 수도 있으니까 셔틀~

콘서트 에 갔는데 업앤다운할때 너무 멋져서 집으로 데리고 오고 싶었음...쿨럭..

노래하는 중간에 춤추다가 지쳐서 이야기를 해줬음..

어..이건 애벌래와 나비 이야기에요.. 팬들에게: 헤이! 웃지마요.  이건 심각한 얘기라구요. 웃지마요!! 여튼 괭장히 배고픈 애벌래가 있었는데... 팬들에게: 아뇨, 그 애벌래 얘기가 아니구요! 이건 심각한 얘기에요! 여튼 그 애벌래는 굉장히 욕심장이었어요.  그래서 겨울내내 보이는대로 다 먹어치웠어요.. 모든 나뭇잎, 음식 그런거요... 판들에게: 헤이! 이건 심각하다니깐..!

그리고 그 애벌래는 너무 많이 먹어서 결국 고치가 되어서 너무 뚱뚱해져서 터졌어요..끝... 이 이야기의 교훈은...어...음....교훈은... 이야기의 교훈은...사실 여기 교훈은 없어요..사실 내가 방금 무슨 얘기 했는지도 모르겠어요.  방금 만들어낸 얘기에요.. 앉아서 잠시 숨좀 돌릴려구.... 웃음...

Yeah… So I went to the Jay Park concert today (FUCK YES HE PERFORMED UP AND DOWN GOD THAT LOOKED SO GOOD I JUST WANTED TO TAKE HIM HOME WITH ME… *cough*) and between one of the song sets, he was all tired from dancing, and he decided to tell a story xD

Jay Park: Uh… So, this is the story about the Caterpillar and the Butterfly. -to the fans: Hey! Don’t laugh, this is a serious story. Stop laughing!- Anyways, there was once a very hungry caterpillar… -to the fans: No, not that Caterpillar! This is a serious story!- and anyways, it was really greedy. So it went through the winter and ate everything it saw, you know, all the leaves and food and stuff… -to the fans: hey! This is serious!-

Jay Park: And anyways he ate so much that when he finally turned into a cocoon he was too fat and he exploded. The end. And the moral of this story is… Uh… Um… The moral… The moral of the story is… Is… Actually, there is no moral, I don’t even know what I just said, I just made it up so I could sit here and catch my breath for a little while. -smile-

해석 by. ox2