http://meicatcat.tumblr.com/post/34153263446/video-reply-from-jp-through-jayeffect-jaypark-com

발해석 주의....ㅠㅠ

G’day! What’s up Cathy, what’s good?! This is Jay Park here! I’ve read your note that you posted up on the site and I appreciate you posting it up on the site.

G'day!와썹 Cathy,잘지내죠? 박재범입니당!

사이트에 올려준 편지 읽었어요 그리고 그거 사이트에 올려주셔서 감사해요

Thank you for coming to the fanmeet, both the Aussie shows and everything like that. It was my first time there, it was a great experience and it was all good you know I mean even though I was tired, I was just happy to be there, happy to meet you and all the Aussie fans for the first time ever and uh yeah man thank you for supporting my music and the second album will definitely be worth waiting for and hopefully I’ll be there soon.

팬미팅이랑 공연 와준거 그런 모든거 다 고마워요(당첨된 팬이 호주제웤임ㅋㅋ)

그게 제가 호주에 처음간거였는데 좋은 경험이였구요 모두 다 좋았어요 그니까 비록 제가 피곤하긴했지만 거기서 행복했고

처음으로 호주팬분들 만난거 행복했고, 제 음악 서포트 해주셔서 감사하구요 2집 앨범 분명히 기다릴만한 가치가 있을거예요 곧 호주 다시 갈 수 있길 바랄게요.

(Here comes my favourite part which really touched me)

팬이 여기가 제일 감동적인 부분이였대

And I’m glad to hear that you know, you and the other JwalkerZ all over the world find strength in each other and common grounds or whatever, not just me but just in life, you know. That’s good to hear! Thank you for supporting me and I’m glad I could influence in a good way, aight. Thank you. Peace… CHEERS!

그리고 당신이랑 다른 나라에 있는 모든 제이워커즈들이 서로 힘을 합치고(?) 공통점을 가지고..뭐 그런것들이요

저 뿐만이 아니라 삶에 있어서도요..

(이게 제웤들이 공통적으로 박재범을 좋아하고 단순히 거기에 그치는게 아니라 다른 여러가지 봉사나

여러가지 일을하고 공유하는걸 얘기하는거래! 추가해석 도움 by.ox2/양말래미)

그거 정말 좋은거 같아요! 저 응원해주셔서 감사하구요 제가 좋은 방향으로 영향을 준다는게

정말 좋네요 땡큐 피쓰 치얼스!