팬들한테 튓터랑 페북으로 질문 받아서 한 인터뷰

박재범한테 첨 들어보는 이야기도 있어서 대충 해석해 봤어여..

개인에 따라 맘에 안드는 내용이 있을수도 있어서 좀 망설였지만....

박재범이 이런생각을 하고 있구나...라는걸 아는게 더 중요할거 같아서 올려요...^^

당신이 Jay Park에 대해 모를수도 있는것들

4/25일이 생일이었는데, 어떻게 지냈죠?

- 노래 몇개 녹음하고 가족들과 저녁(스시)식사 했어요. 그리고 어밴져스를 봤는데, 훌륭한 영화에요. 좋았어요.

가장 좋아하는 어벤져는?

- 아이언맨

팬들한테 받은 생일 선물중에 젤 좋아하는건?

- 모르겠어요. 다 좋아요.

받고 깜짝 놀란 특이한 선물은

- 제 초상화. 굉장히 커요. 시간과 노력을 굉장히 많이 들인거라 진짜 감사하게 생각해요.

퍼포먼스중에 아티스트로서 가장 당황스런 경험을 한적이 있나? 어떻게 극복했나?

- 사실 5/5일 어제였어요.  노래가 자꾸 끊겼지만 전 이어 나갔어요.  전 웬만해선 당황하지 않아요, 모 인생은 계속 흘러가니깐... 발을 헛딛여서 무대에서 넘어진적도 있었고, 목소리가 갈라진적도 있었죠..그것도 꽤 당황스러웠죠.  하지만 최근에 젤 당황스러웠던건 어제였어요. 노래가 끊겼고, 우린 다시한번 시도했어요. 그런데 또 끊겨서..아..어떡해야 하나 했어요.  그게 저한테 일어난 일중에 첨으로 나쁜일이었어요.  노래를 하나 하고 업앤다운을 하는데 끊겨서 아카펠라로 했어요.  그리고나서 노욜넴을 하는데 노래가 끊겨서 다시했어요.  그런데 같은데서 또 끊겼어요.  하지만 팬들이 이해해줬고, 그래서 전 감사했어요.

최근에 유키스와 콜라보를 했쟎아요.  유키스 최신 앨범에 노래를 써줬는데, YG아티스들과 콜라보를 할 의향이 있나요?

- 전 그들과 콜라보를 할 의향이 있어요. 2애니1은 제가 좋아하는 그룹이에요.  빅/뱅은 재능이 있기때문에 많이 리스펙트 해요.  콘서트에도 갔었는걸요.  우린 같은 쟝르의 음악을 하기때문에 서로 상호 존중(respect)하는 사이에요,.

앞으로 콜라보를 기대해도 되나?

- (살짝 미소지으며) 그건 전적으로 YG에서 어떻게 말하냐에 달려있어요.  왜냐면, 전 자유롭기 때문이에요.  전 누구와도 콜라보를 해요.  그건 그쪽 사장이나 결정을 내리는 사람에게 달려있어요.

팬들이 새로운 타투에대해 묻는다.  자세히 말해줄수 있나?

- 한국에 하루 있을때 했어요.  시간이 부족해서 다 못했어요. 4시간이 걸렸는데, 아마 담에 ....

뭐라고 써있죠

- The world is mine (세상은 나의 것)

타투가 얼마나 있나?

- 몰라요. 많아요.  왼쪽 전체..

중독성이 있나?

-그럼요

전체 몸을 다 덮을건가?-

- 아뇨(no no no no 4번강조)..한계는 있어요. 하지만 그게 어딘지는 모르겠어요.  (별을 가리키며) 첨엔 이거나 저거 정도 였어요.  그리고 또하나...또하나...그리고 지금 이렇게 됐죠.. 전 제 모든 타투를 사랑해요.  모두 특별하죠.  제 비보이크루, 앨범이름, 시애틀, 서울, 제 가족...별은 아무 뜻이 없지만 저두 왜 좋아하는지 모르겠어요.

영어 믹스테잎엔 노래가 몇개죠? 영어로 된 앨범을 낼 계획은?

- 5개요.  영어앨범은 믹스 테입이 어떤 반응인지 보려구요..

그럼, 믹스테잎은 일종의 실험인가요?

- 네..공짜에요..누구나 들을수 있죠.

특별히 좋아하는 여자의 타입이나 스타일이 있나?

- 전 그냥 쿨하고, 느긋하고 미소가 아름다운걸 좋아해요.. 이쁘고 몸매 좋으면 물론 더 좋겠죠(웃음) ..제가 느긋하고 유머감각이 있어서 잘 통할거에요.

호주에서 온 질문인데, 당신을 호주로 데려오려면 뭘 해야하죠?

- 저두 호주에 가고 싶어요.  사실 9월에 얘기가 오가는 작은 투어가 있어요.  그게 잘되면, 아마도 9월에 볼수 있을거에요.

출처 http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/okpop/facts-may-not-know-jay-park-133806024.html

Facts you may not know about Jay Park

Over the weekend, Korean singer Jay Park was in the Philippines to promote his first full-length album titled "New Breed."

Every Jay Park fan, officially called The Jaywalkers, know that the popular singer has visited the country twice before and in this visit, Jay Park continues his love affair with the country through a series of intimate fan gatherings and performances.

To make this Yahoo! Philippines OMG! ok Pop interview more interesting, I asked fans to send in their questions for the singer through my official Twitter and Facebook accounts. Indeed, the questions proved to be most interesting and creative!

Jay Park, who turned out to be a pleasure to interview, answered the questions on Sunday, May 6. He was open, laid-back and even offered us some pizza!

Belated happy birthday! Your birthday was last April 25; how did you spend it? (Question from @86123005)

I recorded some songs and I had dinner with my family. We had sushi and then I watched "The Avengers." "The Avengers" was a great movie. I love that movie...

Who's your favorite Avenger?

Ironman

Did you get any fan gifts for your birthday? What's your favorite fan gift so far? (From @natieeezxc)

I don't know. They're all my favorite...

Any unique fan gift that surprised you?

Portraits of me...like drawings of me. I mean, really big ones like THIS They put a lot of time and effort into it and I really appreciate that.

Have you experienced any embarrassing moments as an artist during your performances and how did you overcome it? (From Mary Joy Padilla)

Actually, just yesterday (Saturday, May 5, during his Eastwood Mall performance). The song kept on cutting off but I just went on. I don't really get embarrassed a lot because I feel like life goes on. I mean, I fell on stage one time like I tripped one time. My voice cracked…. That's pretty embarrassing. The most recent one was yesterday. The song cut off and we tried it one more time and it cut off again and so I was like "Oh no! What am I gonna do?" That was the first time it happened to me that bad. We did one song. We did "Up and Down" and it cut off and I just went on a capella and then we did "Know Your Name" and it cut off and so we did again and it cut off at the same place but the fans were very understanding so I'm very thankful for that.

You recently collaborated with U-KISS. You wrote a a song for them for their newest album. Are you willing to collaborate with YG artists like G-Dragon, Taeyang and 2NE1? (From @Bingu T.O.P., Jo Nessa, and @teymomeh)

I would LOVE to collaborate with them because their my favorite group—2N/E1. I have a lot of respect for Big/Bang because they are all very talented. I even went to their concert. We have a mutual respect because we both do the same genre of music...

Do you think the fans can look forward to a collaboration in the future?

(Smiles sheepishly) It all depends on ahm...what YG says because I mean, I'm very free. I collaborate with whoever. It depends on what the CEO or the person who makes the decisions.

You've been here in the Philippines thrice already. Do you have plans to come back for vacation? (From @Aidyan)

Yes, actually. I want to but I don't know when. I don't have time. Maybe not this year... maybe next year.

Fans have been asking about your new tattoos. Can you tell us more about them? (Question from Lily)

Basically, I was in Korea for like a day. I got this. It was supposed to be like the whole thing but I didn't have enough time. It took about four hours so next time...

What does it mean?

"The world is mine."

How many tattoos do you have?

I don't know. A lot. Just like the whole left side.

Is (getting a tattoo) addicting?

It is! It is!

You wanna cover your whole body?

No. no. no. no. There is a limit but I don't know what because at first it was just this (Jay points to three stars) and then like...I'll get another one...and another one...and another one and now, it just like uhh! I like all my tattoos. They're all specific and special. There's my B-Boy crew, the name of my album, Seattle Soul, my family....The three stars have no meaning at all. I don't know why I liked it then.

How many songs will be in your English mixed tape? Any plans of releasing an all English album? (From @86123005 and Rmldyal Kim)

Five. About an English album, we'll see how the mixed tape does.

So, the mixed tape is like an experiment?

Yeah. It's free music. Everyone can just listen to it.

Do you have any particular type of girl or style of girl that you like? (From @Ritsuke05)

I just like cool, laid-back girls with a nice smile. If they're pretty and has a nice body, that's a plus too (grins). A good personality...this is just because I'm laid back and have a sense of humor so we'll click.

There's a question straight from Australia. A fan asked, "What do they have to do to get you to go to Australia?" (From Da Hottest JayWalker)

I really wanna go to Australia and you know, there's actually talk of me having a little tour there in September so if that goes through...hopefully, I'll see them in September.

You are really comfortable to talk to and a fan also wanted to ask if you are willing to give them a hug if they asked for it during a Meet and Greet. How do you feel about that? (From @Hoylen Wu)

I'm fine with it but you know, sometimes the people at the events are not fine with it so I have to respect that.

Jay Park's first full-length album "New Breed" is available in record stores nationwide through MCA Music. The CD+DVD package contains a total of 15 tracks including the hip hop and Euro dance-inspired title track "Know Your Name" and the soft R&B track "Girlfriend." To experience the music of Jay Park, click on the videos here.

해석 by.ox2 (약간 수정함!!)