googims_Head
Daum 블로그 http://t.co/BZCdxHrl 박재범 화보집, official 이미지 open.

구김스 X 박재범 사진집 공개

2012. 7. 2

박재범의 사진집을 소개합니다.

사진작가 황영철-문근영,소지섭, 장근석, 장혁등 수많은 탑스타와 화보촬영을 진행했고, 드라마 '미안하다,사랑한다', '신사의 품격'외 30여편의 드라마

촬영을 진행하고 있다- 의 사진들 속에서 박재범의 다양한 면을 발견했다.

그는 스스로 일을 즐길 줄 알며, 주변사람들을 웃게 만들 수 있는 사람이다. 항상 에너지가 넘치며 즐겁게 일하고,

희망과 도전에 대한 메시지를 이야기하자는 구김스 브랜드 정체성과도 아주 인상깊게 맞아떨어졌다.

촬영장에서 다양한 포즈로 스냅사진을 찍고, 웃고, 눈 빛을 주고 받은 우리는 이런 다양한 그의 모습을 화보로 만들어

더많은 사람들에게 보여주고자 화보집을 출간했다.

그리고 오늘의 나처럼 더 많은 사람들이 그의 밝고 건강한 모습을 알아가고, 사랑할 수 있기를 바란다.

Fresh air: Breath it!
He’s back! Man up; Jay Park
Googimbs company, a fun-motivated Korean designer brand that has flashed its own color and style by presenting different collections every season for the past twelve years, met a musician who expresses his own feeling by producing, singing, and dancing; Jay Park.
Jay Park is the kind of guy who looks more natural with a high five than a formal greeting; he’s more comfortable in English than Korean, and his first impression gave the vibe of a high teen from American dramas. He looked like… a friend who grew up in a different culture and getting used to his life in Korea. But unlike other foreign friends who were natural leaders and took pride in their culture, Jay Park greeted in a formal, Korean style, and his effort to use formal Korean now and then made him look almost pitiful but his attempt to connect two different cultures made him look somewhat charming, and I couldn’t help but smile. 
Googimbs X Jay Park
Googimbs is the hottest brand these days. Working by the motto ‘For more enjoyable life’, Googimbs is known as the Korean designer brand with cute character fashion and witty messages. Since its launch 12 years ago, Googimbs attracted manias with the ‘original series’ and ‘fly series’ that tells a story of challenge and hope with wing-shaped logos, and now it sells clothes in 10 different nations. In addition to many design awards, the Korean brand collaborated with Hankook Tire Racing Team, LG Electronics Global Team, and Starcraft Team, and it hosts various events for foreign market manias. Googimbs also held photo shoots with top celebrities to present different stories and new images for consumers.
Jay Park just finished his Asia tour, and he returned to Korea for photo shoot with Googimbs for a day. I’m sure he was exhausted with his busy schedule, but when photo shoot started he showed different poses like he was dancing in the studio. His tableau of different beautiful face expressions made us question, ‘Is he really sick?’ Jay was quick in changing clothes; he took off tops anywhere and tied his own shoelaces. He creates a fun atmosphere with a wave dance in front of the camera and exits with a powerful two spin turn. When he meets a snap photographer he always smiles and makes funny poses.
Fresh meeting, new attempts
Yes. Jay Park knows how to enjoy his work, and he also knows how to make people around him smile. He’s always energetic and enjoys working, and for me who is brainwashed with Googimbs brand identity of hopeful and challenging stories, meeting Jay was both impressive and fresh.
After countless snapshots of different poses and exchange of smiles, we decided to show Jay’s different looks to people outside of the studio. I hope that more people get to see and love Jay’s energetic side, just like how I did today.

Director : Kim Jin-sung

www.googims.co.kr