http://m.blog.daum.net/_blog/_m/articleView.do?blogid=0LUfj&articleno=8556268&maxNo=8556268&minNo=8556259&maxDt=20120706235149&minDt=20110616182458&maxListNo=0&minListNo=0&maxListDt;=&minListDt;=¤tPage=1&beforePage=1&categoryId;= 
Fresh air: Breath it!
He’s back! Man up; Jay Park
그가 돌아왔다!상남자! 박재범

Googimbs company, a fun-motivated Korean designer brand that has flashed its own color and style by presenting different collections every season for the past twelve years, met a musician who expresses his own feeling by producing, singing, and dancing; Jay Park.
Jay Park is the kind of guy who looks more natural with a high five than a formal greeting; he’s more comfortable in English than Korean, and his first impression gave the vibe of a high teen from American dramas. He looked like… a friend who grew up in a different culture and getting used to his life in Korea. But unlike other foreign friends who were natural leaders and took pride in their culture, Jay Park greeted in a formal, Korean style, and his effort to use formal Korean now and then made him look almost pitiful but his attempt to connect two different cultures made him look somewhat charming, and I couldn’t help but smile. 
Googimbs X JAY PARK
Jay Park just finished his Asia tour, and he returned to Korea for photo shoot with Googimbs for a day. I’m sure he was exhausted with his busy schedule, but when photo shoot started he showed different poses like he was dancing in the studio. His tableau of different beautiful face expressions made us question, ‘Is he really sick?’ Jay was quick in changing clothes; he took off tops anywhere and tied his own shoelaces. He creates a fun atmosphere with a wave dance in front of the camera and exits with a powerful two spin turn. When he meets a snap photographer he always smiles and makes funny poses.
Fresh meeting, new attempts
Yes. Jay Park knows how to enjoy his work, and he also knows how to make people around him smile. He’s always energetic and enjoys working, and for me who is brainwashed with Googimbs brand identity of hopeful and challenging stories, meeting Jay was both impressive and fresh.
After countless snapshots of different poses and exchange of smiles, we decided to show Jay’s different looks to people outside of the studio. I hope that more people get to see and love Jay’s energetic side, just like how I did today.

즐거움을 모티브로 하고 지난 12년간 매시즌마다 다른 눈에띄는 색상과 스타일
컬렉션을 보여주었던 한국디자이너 브랜드 구김스 컴퍼니가  노래를 만들고 노래를 부르고 또 춤을추는것을 통해 자기만의 느낌을 표현하는 뮤지션 박재범과 만났다.

박재범은 형식을 갖춘 인사보다는 하이파이브가 더 자연스러울거 같은 남자다: 그는 영어가 한국어보다 편한사람이고 그의 첫인상은 미국 드라마에 나오는 틴에이져 같은 분위기를 주었다. 그는 ....한 친구가 다른 문화에서 자랐지만 한국생활에 적응해 나가는 모습으로 보였다. 그러나 자연스럽게 리더가 되고 자기문화에 자부심이 대단한 다른 외국인과는 다르게 박재범은 한국식으로 인사하고 올바른 한국말을 쓰려고 노력하는게 보였고 그 모습이 가여워 보일정도 였다 그러나 그가 두 문화를 잘 연결시키려는 시도는 그를 어딘가 모르게 매력적으로 보이게 하고 나를 어쩔수없이 웃게 만들었다. 

구김스와 박재범
박재범은 이제 막 아시아 투어를 마치고 구김스와의 촬영을 위한 하루를 위해 한국에 돌아왔다. 바쁜 스케줄 때문에 엄청 피곤한고 지쳐있을걸 알고 있었다. 하지만 사진촬영에 들어가자 그는 마치 스튜디오에서 춤을 추는거 같이 다양한 포즈들을 보여줬다. 그의 다양한 아름다운 얼굴표정이 만들어내는 장면들은 내게 의문을 가지게 했다 '진짜 아픈거 맞어???' 재범은 옷도 빨리 갈아 입는다: 그는 상의를 어디서든 갈아입고 자기신발끈도 직접 묶는다 (글의 의미는 모델이니까 옷갈아 입는 시간을 줄이기위해 그런다는 의미임).  그는 카메라 앞에서 웨이브 댄스를 추며 신나는 분위기를 조성하고 파워풀한 두개의 스핀턴으로 퇴장했다.  그가 스넵샷 찍으시는 작가님을 만났을때는 늘 웃고 재미있는 포즈도 지었다. 

신선한 만남. 새로운 시도들

그렇다. 박재범은 자기일을 즐길줄 안다 그리고 주변사람을 웃게 만들줄도 안다. 그는 늘 에너지가 넘치고 일을 즐기고, 또 희망적이고 시도하는 이야기가 브랜드의 정체성인 구김스에 세뇌당한 나같은 사람에게 박재범을 만난것은 인상깊고 신선한 일이였다. 

셀수없이 수많은 스냅샷 촬영과, 미소가 오간후 우리는 박재범의 다른모습을 밖에있는 다른사람들에게도 보여줘야 한다고 결론을 내렸다. 나는 더 많은 사람들이 내가 오늘 본 박재범의 에너지넘치는 모습을 보기를 희망한다. 

Director : Kim Jin-sung

내용이 너무 좋아서 ...... 한번의 촬영으로 박재범의 매력을 잘 아셨네 ㅋㅋ