http://www.gokpop.com/news/mtv-world-stage-interview-session-kara-and-jay-park::11869.html

★발해석주의★대충 뜻만 보고 틀린거 있으면 댓글로 수정좀

JAY PARK

Q: Is there anything that you are looking forward as you are joining the MTV world stage for the first time?

처음으로 MTV월드 스테이지에 참가하게 되었는데 어떤 기대하는것이 있나요?

A: Of course! There are going to be 15,000 people and will be very exciting. I FEEL the energy, I can imagine the energy is going to be crazy.

It is awesome because Justin Bieber is here, KARA is here, Mizz Nina is here. So I think it is gonna be a very very good show and I am very excited to perform for everyone

당연하죠!15000명의 사람들이 올거고 아마 신날거예요.저는 그 에너지를 느낄 수 있고 저는 그 에너지가 진짜 Crazy할거라고 생각해요.

저스틴비/버,카/라,Mizz Nina가 같이 참여하는게 정말 멋져요.그래서 저는 아마 이 쇼가 굉장할거라고 생각하고 정말 기대하고 있어요.

Q:As a solo artists, what is the most difficult time you had encounter?

솔로아티스트로서 가장 힘들었던 때가 언제인가요?

A: I think it’s just doing everything on my own. Because I am very independent, I don’t like to depend on people so I do writing songs, coming up with the concepts and all sorts.

It’s hard but it’s rewarding and it is very fun

그냥 제 스스로 모든걸 해야한다는것 자체가 그렇죠.왜냐하면 저는 독립적이고,저는 다른 사람들한테 의지하는걸 좋아하지 않아요 그래서
저는 제가 노래를 쓰고 컨셉을 정하고 그런 모든것들을 스스로해요.그게 힘들긴 하지만 보람있고 재미있어요

Q: Having grown up in America, how you think it affected the way you make music?

미국에서 자라왔는데,그게 음악을 만드는데 영향을 끼쳤다고 생각하나요?

A: Yea definitely, because I grow up listening to Hip Hop and R&B in States. I didn’t even know how to speak Korean before I came to Korea.

Definitely it is like the in between of American music and Kpop. That’s where I put my music in, right in the middle.

네 당연하죠,왜냐하면 저는 힙합과 알앤비를 미국에서 들으면서 커왔어요.저는 제가 한국에 오기 전까지 한국말을 잘하지 못했었어요.
확실히 아메리칸 음악과 Kpop 중간에 있는것 같아요.그게 제가 제 음악을 하는 지점이죠,딱 그 중심에서요.

Q: Will you be performing with Justin Bieber during the World Stage?

월드스테이지에서 저스틴비/버와 같이 공연을 하나요?

A: No…he doesn’t like me *joking*. We will be having separate performances.

아뇨...그는 저를 싫어해요ㅋㅋㅋ(농담) 우린 따로따로 공연할거예요

Q: Since you have visited to quite a number of places, which is the best place to you?

(세계)여러곳을 다녀봤는데 어디가 가장 좋았나요?

A: I haven’t gone to a place that I didn’t like so far. I like every single place that I have been to. Japan, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, everywhere I gone so far.

저는 지금까지 제가 싫어하는 곳에 가본적은 없어요.저는 제가 갔던 모든 곳을 좋아해요.일본,캐나다,말레이시아,싱가폴,인도네시아,필리핀 지금까지 갔던 모든곳이요.

Q:Having tour in both States and Asia, what do you think is the main difference?

미국과 아시아에서 투어를 했는데,가장 큰 차이점이 뭐라고 생각하나요?

A: Main difference? I don’t know~ People ask me all time, the difference between these fans and those fans but it’s like every time I go to show and they scream, every time I do fan meet and greet, they say they like my music. They support me, but I think the differences are maybe their languages and cultures. The rest are just the same and I appreciate it

가장 큰 차이점이요? 모르겠어요~사람들이 항상 이 팬들이랑 저 팬들의 차이점이 뭐냐고 물어봐요 그런데 제가 쇼를 할 때마다
팬분들은 소리질러주고, fanmeet and greet를 할 때마다,그들은 제 음악을 좋아한다고 말해주세요.팬분들은 저를 (공통적으로)응원해주세요,

하지만 제가 생각하기에 다른점은 아마도 그들의 언어와 문화라고 생각해요.나머지는 그냥 다 똑같아요 그리고 저는 그걸 감사하게 생각해요.

Q:Any musician or producer you wish to collaborate?

어떤 뮤지션이나 프로듀서랑 같이 일해보고 싶나요?

A: There are probably like thousands. For example, I would really love to work with Underdogs, The Stereotypes, Chris Brown Usher, Drake and a bunch.

아마 수천명이 있을거예요.예를들어서 저는 Underdogs, The Stereotypes, Chris Brown Usher, Drake 등등 많은 사람들과 일해보고 싶어요.

Q:You will be holding “New Breed” concert soon. So is there any hint on wish Asia countries you will be heading to?

곧 "New Breed"콘서트를 열잖아요.어떤 아시아 국가에서 하길 원하는지에 대한 힌트가 있나요?

A: Hmmm, I don’t even know. I don’t know myself. Whichever country who wants to see me, I will go, I will definitely go.

흠,저도 잘 모르겠어요.저 자신도 몰라요.어떤 나라이든 저를 보고싶어 한다면 저는 가죠 꼭 갈거예요

Q:Do you have any future plan with AOM?

AOM과 어떤 계획이 있나요?

A: AOM? Yea they are in Korea right now. A couple of people from AOM actually battled with Massive Monkees in R16 and the won. It’s like 5 days ago and I am very happy for them. A member of AOM is coming here because he is going to be my camera guy from now on and we will be putting the videos on the internet from now on.

AOM이요? 네 지금 AOM은 한국에 있어요.AOM멤버중 두 명이 Massive Monkees의 일원으로서 R16에서 배틀을 해서 이겼어요
그게 5일전이고 저는 그게 굉장히 기뻐요. AOM멤버중 한명(헵)이 같이 왔어요 왜냐하면 그가 제 카메라맨이 될거예요 그리고우리는 그 비디오를 인터넷에 올릴거예요.

Q:Do you have an idea to create your own fashion brand in future?

미래에 자신의 패션브랜드를 만들 계획이 있나요?

A: I don’t know, that is probably too far right now. I want to focus more on music and right now I am working on World Stage to put on a good show. For me, for my life right now, I am just gonna focus on making good albums, good music and putting on good shows.

잘모르겠어요,아마 그렇게 된다면 엄청 나중일거예요.저는 음악에 더 집중하고 싶고 지금은 월드스테이지에서 좋은 쇼를 보여주려고 해요.
지금 제 인생에 있어서 저는 단지 좋은 앨범을 만들고,좋은 음악을 만들고 좋은 쇼를 보여주는것에 집중하려구요.

Q: What is your opinion on how the Kpop music industry can reach other markets on a large scale?

어떻게 Kpop 음악산업이 다른 나라의 시장에 큰규모로 정착할수 있었을까요?

A: Put on good music. I think if you are talented, you put on a good show, good music, it will communicate wherever you go. People will know that “This guy is good, I like his performance, I like his music and he is very talented”. So just be good at what you do.

좋은 음악을 하는거죠.제가 생각하기에 만약 당신이 재능이 있다면,좋은 공연,음악을 할거고 그것은 당신이 어느 곳에 가든지 통하게 할거예요.
사람들은 "이 사람은 좋은사람이고,나는 이 사람의 공연을 좋아해,나는 이사람의 음악을 좋아하고 이 사람은 굉장히 재능이있어"라고 알게될거예요

그러니까 그냥 뭘하든지 잘하는게 중요하죠.

Q: What is your wildest dream and your biggest fear?

가장 큰 꿈과 가장 무서워하는게 뭔가요?

A: Wildest dream would be maybe to take a bunch of people to vacation maybe like around 40 people, my whole family relatives and friends to wherever, a tropical place perhaps. My biggest fear…probably lose a love one. I was really afraid of the plane for all the while but then all these touring make me comfortable with plane but back then I was like *grab chair* definitely afraid of plane.

가장 큰 꿈은 아마 40여명의 사람들,제 가족 친척들 그리고 친구들이랑 어디든지,아마 열대지방으로 휴가를 가는거예요.
제가 가장 무서워하는거..아마도 사랑하는 사람을 잃는거겠죠.저는 비행기타는걸 한동안 꽤 무서워했었어요 하지만 투어 다니면서 비행기 타는게 좀 편해졌어요
하지만 예전에는 좌석 손잡이를 꽉 잡을정도로 정말 무서워했었어요

Q:You have make an English Version of “Know Your Name” and “Girlfriend” for repackage album. So is there any difficulties you encountered?

리패키지 앨범을 위해 "Know Your Name"이랑 "Girlfriend" 영어버젼을 만들었잖아요.거기서 어려웠던 점은 없었나요?

A:Yea “Know Your Name” doesn’t sound good in English so I was kinda sad but “Girlfriend” sounds really good in English I think. So I am really happy for that and also we put a new song in which is called “Carefree”, and that song turned out really well too and I am pretty happy with that

네 "Know Your Name"은 영어로는 좀 좋지 않게 나온것 같아서 슬퍼요 그런데 "Girlfriend" 영어버젼은 진짜 좋은것 같아요.

그래서 저는 그게 진짜 기쁘고 또 "Carefree"라는 신곡도 앨범에 넣었어요 그게 진짜 잘나온것 같아서 좋아요