http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=118124&code=Ne2&category=2

Reporter : ] : Well, for most of us, the departure of Jay Park from 2pm was quite a shock. But not to worry, for Jay Park has been flying high. Our first story is about him displaying his dance movies in a b-boy competition. Are you ready to be wowed

리포터: 재범군이 ***을 탈퇴하는건 많은 분들에게 큰 충격이였습니다. 하지만 걱정하지 않으셔도 되요, 재범군은 높이 날고 있으니까요. 이번 첫 이야기는 그의 춤으로 이루어진 인생 드라마에 일부분인 비보이 대회를 참가한다는 것입니다. 놀랄/즐길 준비 되셨나요?

[Interview : Jay Park, Singer and actor] "Hello, I'm Jay Park."
인터뷰 (박재범, 가수 및 영화배우): 안녕하세요, 박 재범입니다.

The R-16 Korea 2011 World B-boy Master Championship showcase is one of the world's 5 major dance competitions. This competition saw 200 b-boys from 16 countries coming to battle it out for the crown.
R-16 한국 2011 월드 비보이 마스터 챔피언쉽 쇼케이스는 세계 5대 댄스 경연중 한가지 입니다. 이번 공연은 16개국에서 온 200명의 비보이들이 왕관 (우승)을 거머쥐기 위해서 왔습니다.

Jay Park appeared as a special guest for his b-boy crew, "Art of Movement."
재범군은 그의 크루 "Art of Movement"와 함께 스페셜 게스트로 왔습니다.

[Interview : Jay Park, Singer and actor] "Hello, we are AOM, Art of Movement."
재범: 안녕하세요, 저희는 AOM, Art of Movement입니다.

Jay Park is totally lost in the b-boy performances onstage. Why does breakdancing have such a hold over him
재범군은 무대위에서 비보잉을 하는것을 가장 즐기는 사람입니다. 그는 왜 이렇게 브레이크 댄스에 빠져있는 것일까요?

[Interview : PD] "What do you enjoy about breakdancing
PD: 브레이크 댄스중에 어떤점을 가장 즐기세요?

[Interview : Jay Park, Singer and actor] "I just feel happy when I'm dancing. It's the most fun thing to do together with friends. "
재범: 전 그냥 춤 출때 행복함을 느껴요. 친구들과 하기에 가장 즐거운 일인것 같아요.

Jay Park has been breakdancing since he was a teenager. However, the art is still a huge challenge for him.
재범군은 청소년(틴에이저)일때부터 춤을 추기 시작했습니다. 그러나 무대위에서의 예술은 아직도 그에게는 어려운 과제 입니다.

[Interview : PD] "Challenges faced in breakdancing
PD: 브레이크 댄스를 하면서의 어려운 과제는 무엇인가요?

[Interview : Jay Park, Singer and actor] "Breakdancing is challenging in itself. The smallest mistake can lead to injury."
재범: 브레이크 댄스는 그 자체로만으로도 어려운 과제에요. 아주 작은 실수를 해도 부상으로 이어질 수 있기 때문이에요.

[Interview : PD] "Have you gotten injured while breakdancing
PD: 브레이크 댄스를 하다가 부상을 겪은적이 있나요?

[Interview : Jay Park, Singer and actor] "I have gotten hurt many times. The biggest injury was when I tore the cartilage in my wrist."
재범: 부상 당한적 정말 많죠. 가장 심각했던 부상은 손목에 연골이 찢어졌을 때에요.

From dancing to singing to acting, Jay Park is the perfect guy whose talents shine through on every stage! Let's cheer him on as he soars to greater heights!
춤을 출때나 노래를 할때나 연기를 할때나, 재범군은 무대에서 빛을 발하는 완벽한 남자입니다! 그를 위해서 응원하고 그가 더욱더 성장하고 최고가 될수 있도록 응원합시다!

이상한거 있으면 바로바로 지적 부탁드림