http://westerngirleasternboy.com/2014/03/12/jay-park-live-ripped-in-concert

And, the fun finally began! Inside, I ran into SO many friends, and– of course, I got to see and listen to so many great Korean  artists.

But, NOTHING compared to getting to see Jay Park live, ripped, and in concert! We had definitely squeezed our way to the front and had to fight off quite a few people to stay there, but it was SO worth it.

OMG!~

OMG, Jay Park!~

I’ve been a huge fan of his since 2008 when he first starred on Hot Blood and then was picked to be a member of 2Pm after being on that show. I was DEVASTED when he left 2PM maybe just a year or two later, but it’s AMAZING to see him now. He’s so much more charismatic, sexy, andripped in person. He’s got great energy, a great voice, and great moves… and a great body…

LOL

Anyway, here are all of the shitty photos that I took. I tried to take better photos and a video, but I just couldn’t figure it out. I also didn’t want to waste too much time capturing this moment, because it’s one that I’ll NEVER forget.

Four~

Five~

Six~

He’s touchy feely, and I loved that he was always coming RIGHT over and teasing the girls in front and cheering on the crowd and also just being really sexy on stage with all that swag and skill.

Oh yeah, even Lady Gaga stopped by!

At the end, some very lucky girl got his shirt but later on I got to meet him and get his autograph!^^ I spoke Korean to get his attention in the horde of girls surrounding him, and it worked.

One~

Thankfully, a girl had a notepad FULL of construction paper, and she shared with us. If she hadn’t, I definitely would have ripped it out of her hands.

It was a long but awesome day in Austin, Texas thanks to so many wonderful people!

요약

오늘 멋진 한국 가수들 공연 쫙 봤는데 그 중에서도 박재범 공연 본 게 단연 최고였음! 

관중 사이에 압착 돼서 힘들었지만 재범이 공연은 그걸 견디고 볼 충분한 가치가 있었음

옛날에 탈퇴했을 때 완전 상심했었는데 몇년 지난 지금 이렇게 다시 보게 돼서 어메이징 했음 

재범인 한층 더 카리스마 넘치고 섹시하고 매혹적인 모습으로 돌아옴

엄청난 에너지, 매력적인 목소리, 끝장나는 춤, 멋진 몸을 가진 박재범이 짱짱맨!!

뒤에도 스웩 넘치는 섹시한 무대 찬양~등등 하고 끝~!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=pjb&no=1839014