Sent in my letter on 2012.11.04 :)

In my letter i talked about his 'if you love me' stage with ns yoonji. The way he ends the perf (trolling her) ... it's as though he started his album promos again 

i happened to read some negative news regarding jay at that time that's why the rest of my letter was just telling him to stay the way he is,be his true self & that no matter what happens jwalkerz got his back

Lastly, about seeing him real soon again in sg :) 

His Video Reply :

"(Reading out jp.com id & name) ...I just read your letter, thank you for writing the letter. you know it's good that you like seeing me on tv again. That was just a little taste of what's happening out the homegurl ns yoonji & when my 2nd album comes out for sure I'll be on tv alot more doing promos and all that 

(Response to the shit haters say) it's just i feel like haters are gonna hate and whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger so i'm just tryna keep it positive and just do what i do . Good people around me and that's about it 

I'm going to singapore on jan the 18th and hopefully i'll see you there . Thank you for writing to jaypark.com, see you real soon. Bye peace~ "

웬만하면 원본으로 읽길...>>

11월 4일에 편지 보냈음

편지에서 ns윤지랑 한 if you love me 무대에 대한 얘기를 했음. 퍼포 끝 부분에 장난치는 거에 대해서...마치 그의 앨범 활동을 다시 시작하는거 같았다고

그당시에 Jay에 대한 부정적인 기사를 읽게 됐었는데, 그래서 편지의 나머지 부분은 무슨 일이 있어도 제이워커즈들이 등뒤에 있으니,  그의 본래의 모습에 머무르라고 얘기했음.

마지막으로 진짜 곧 싱가폴에서 그를 보게 될거라고 썼음.

답장;

(제이팍닷컴 아이디와 이름을 읽어주고) ..방금 편지 읽었는데 편지 써준거 고맙습니다. 티비에서 절 다시 보게된게 좋다니 좋군요. 그건 ns윤지씨가 하는 일의 맛보기 정도에요.  제 두번째 앨범이 나오면 확실히 티비에서 앨범 활동도 하고 훨씬 더 많이 나올거에요.

(Hater들 얘기에 대한 답변) 전 hater 들은 그냥 절 미워하는거 라는 걸 알아요.  그게 뭐든간에 당신을 죽이지만 않는다면 당신을 더 강하게 만들거에요. 그래서 전 항상 긍정적이려고 노력하고 그냥 제가 하는 일을 하려고 해요. 제 주위에는 좋은 사람들이 있고, 그럼 된거죠.

1월 18일에 싱가폴에 갈건데, 다행히 거기서 당신을 보게되겠네요.  제이팍닷컴에 편지 써줘서 고맙고, 진짜 곧 봐요..Bye peace ~