http://dinoseoul.com/2013/01/20/jay-park-shares-his-passion-for-music-and-his-fans/

Jay Park shares his passion for music and his fans

It’s true: Jay Park can’t get enough of our little island. In fact, he’s been here every year since 2010. Talk about dedication! On January 19, we met up with Jay at The Butter Factory for a short media session before he held a Meet & Greet session with diehard Jaywalkerz (the name of Jay’s fan-club).

Official media questions:

Q: “This is not the first time you’ve been to Singapore – quite a few times already. So what do you have to say to your fans one more time?”

싱가폴에 처음 방문이 아니시고 꽤 자주 오셨어요. 팬들에게 다시한번 하시고 싶은말이 있다면

Jay: “I love coming to Singapore and that’s why I keep on coming back. I’ve probably done the most shows in Singapore, other than Korea.”

싱가폴에 오는게 좋아요 그래서 자주 오는거구요. 한국을 제외하곤 아마 싱가폴에서 가장 공연을 많이 한거 같아요

Q: “Your first album was released last year entitled ‘New Breed’. This year, we understand that you will be coming back with another album. I did a little bit of research and the title wrote ‘TBA (To Be Advised)’, and I looked at your Twitter the other day and it said: “I do not know what to call my album.” Are you anywhere close to the title right now?”

작년에 뉴브리드란 타이틀의 앨범을 발표하셨고 이번년도에도 새로운 앨범을 가지고 컴백하실텐데 제가 알아 봤는데 앨범이 '제목구함' 이던데  그리고 저번날엔 트윗을 보니 "아직 앨범 제목을 뭐라고 해야할지 모르겠다" 라고 하셨던데 지금은 어떻해 제목을 결정이 거의 됬나요?

Jay: “No. Actually, I still don’t know. This time I’m just making music and after I get all the songs together, I’ll probably take a listen and see what I feel and probably name it then.”

아뇨 아직 모르겠어요. 이번엔 그냥 먼저 음악을 만들고 나중엔 다 끝내고 모아서 들어본담에 느낌이 오는대로 정할려고 해요.

Q: “The concert will be happening tomorrow, so what can fans expect at this concert?”

공연이 내일인데 팬들이 어떤걸 기대해도 될가요

Jay: “Well, I wouldn’t say it’s a full-out concert. I wouldn’t call it a concert… I’d probably call it a long showcase where I can show some of my skills and my performances, and entertain you guys for a long period of time. More than five or six songs. It’s like a preview for a concert. But I mean you can expect the whole night I’m going to rap, I’m going to sing, I’m going to dance.”

음.. 풀공연이라고 하기보단.. 공연이라고 하기보단 긴시간동안 제 실력과 무대 그리고 즐거움을 선사하는 긴쇼케이스 라고 부르는게 맞을거 같아요. 5~6곡 보단 많이 부르구요. 콘서트 예고편같은거죠. 하지만 공연내내 랩하고 노래하고 춤추는건 기대하셔도 될거 같아요.

Q: “Let’s go on to something a little bit more fun! You’re a self-professed YouTube freak, and you’ve done collaborations with people like Clara Chung and Ryan Higa. We do have some local YouTube celebrities as well. How open are you to maybe doing a collaboration with them?”

좀 재미있는 얘기로 넘어가서요, 본인도 유툽의 열혈한 팬이라고 자칭하셨고 또 클래라정 라이언히가 같은 분들이랑 콜라보도 하셨어요. 싱가폴에도 유툽 스타가 좀 있는데요. 그분들과도 같이 하실 생각이 있으신지

Jay: “Yeah, I’m definitely open. Last year in Malaysia I did one with Dennis Yin, so if I get the chance to meet them (local YouTube artistes) and they’re cool people – I’m definitely open.”

당연히 전 오픈되 있어요. 작년에 말레이시아에 갔을떄 데니스인 이랑도 했어요 그분들과 만날 기회가 되고 쿨한 분들이라면 전 언제나 오픈되 있어요.

Q: “When will the next episode of Jay Park TV be?”

언제 제이팍 티비 다음 에피소드가 나오나요

Jay: “As of right now, I’m doing more music and I’m trying to plan and shoot a lot of music videos. I have some free music coming out – a free song coming out – and I’ll be shooting a music video for that. So yeah, I’m focusing more on music and putting out content and music videos, rather than me just going around and doing stupid (referring to some of the goofy content on Jay Park TV) stuff.”

지금 당장은, 제가 음악에 더 시간을 많이 보내고 있고 또 뮤직비디오를 많이 찍을 계획이 있어요.  무료음원도 나올 예정이구요 그리고 그 노래에 뮤직비디오도 찍어요. 그래서 지금은 망가지고 놀기보단 (제이팍 티비에 나오는 모습들 ㅋㅋ) 음악을 만들고 내용물을 많이 내고 뮤직비디오를 만드는데 더 집중하고 있어요

Q: “Can we expect some of the experiences you have in Singapore to be on episode 5?”

싱가폴방문도 5편에 들어가는걸 기대해도 될가요?

Jay: “Oh yeah definitely! I brought my cameraman here, he’s been filming – so probably expect Singapore in episode 5!”

당연하죠. 제 카메라 맨도 모시고 왔어요. 촬영하고 있어요. 아마 싱가폴도 들어갈거에요

Q: “One or two weeks ago, we noticed a picture on Twitter of you and BIGBANG member G-DRAGON. (Quotes some tweets: “Oh my God. Jay, you guys going to sing together? That would be fantastic.”, “Please have a collaboration!” etc) Will that (a collaboration) be happening?”

1~2주전에 트윗에 지디와 찍은 사진을 봤는데요 (반응관련트윗 몇개 "오마이갓 제이 두분이 같이 노래하는건가요? 정말 환상적일거에요" " 제발 두분이 콜라보레이션 해주세요" 등등 ... 두분이 같이하시는일이 일어날가요?

A: “Hopefully! I’m definitely open to it. I know he’s open to it. Just gotta get the right song together and hopefully in the near future it’ll happen.”

전 당연히 오픈되 있구요 제가 알기론 그도 그렇구요. 다만 같이 좋은 곡을 만든다면 가까운 시일안에 같이 할수있음 좋겠어요

Q: “Is there another artiste you’re looking forward to doing a collaboration with?”

같이 하고 싶은 다른 아티스트들이 있다면?

Jay: “I met up with Dynamic Duo and a producer named Primary, and we’re gonna get some stuff on the album. Also, I’ve been doing a lot of stuff with Cha Cha(Cha Cha Malone), Dok2 and The QuiettI might do something with E-Sens of Supreme Team, been doing a lot of stuff with Jungle. Just a lot of people you’ve seen on the first album, plus new people.”

다/듀 분들과 프로듀서 프라이/멀리와 만났고 이번앨범에 같이 뭘 할거에요. 그리고 차차, 도끼, 콰이엇과 많이 하고 있구요. 아마 투센스분과도 할거 같아요 그리고 전군과도 많은걸 하고 있구요. 첫앨범에서 보셨던 만은분들 플러스 새로운 분들이에요.

Questions from the floor:

Q: “Since you’re in the midst of preparing your new album, can you share with us what the creative process is like?”

지금 앨범 작업중 이시니까 창작과정에 대해서 좀 얘기해 주실수 있는지

Jay: “I get inspired by listening to music, so that definitely helps. Lately I’ve been going to the studio with Jungle and we’ve been listening to the beat and writing songs together. But for the most part, I just do it at home by myself. Make melodies and write lyrics – it’s been going pretty good. I sort of had a writer’s block for a couple of months but I’ve got about eleven songs done so far, and I’m planning on getting five or six more.”

전 음악을 들으면서 영감을 받아요 그게 많은 도움이 되죠. 최근에 전군과 자주 같이 녹음실에 가는데, 같이 비트를 듣고 음악을 써요. 하지만 거의 대부분은 저 혼자 집에서해요. 멜로디 만들고 가사 쓰구요. 잘 진행 되고 있어요. 몇달간 (writer's block = 작가들이 글을 못쓰는 상태 일종의 슬럼프인가? )가 있었지만 지금까지 11곡을 끝낸 상태고 앞으로 5~6곡을 더 만들 계획이에요.

Q: “How far do you think you’ve grown as a producer, a composer, a singer, and a rapper from your previous album?”

저번 앨범에 비해 이번앨범에 프로듀서로써 작곡가로써 가수로써 랩퍼로써 얼마나 성장했나고 생각하나

Jay: “I haven’t been doing this for very long, it’s only been about two years that I’ve been solo. ‘Take a Deeper Look‘ came out in 2010 and ‘New Breed’ came out in 2011. I’ve been writing songs and producing for two years, so I’m getting the feel of it and I’m growing every day. Every song I write, every person I meet, every song I listen to – I’m definitely trying to absorb everything like a sponge. If you listen to the new album when it comes out, you’ll see how I’ve grown as an artiste. Even if you look at ‘Take a Deeper Look’ and ‘New Breed’, the quality [of the latter] is just way better. The writing, the rapping, the singing – everything.”

시작한지 얼마 안됬어요, 솔로로 나온지 2년 밖엔 안됬어요. TADL이 2011에 나오고 New Breed 가 2012년에 나왔구요. 제가 노래를 만들고 제작을 한지 2년이에요 그래서 지금도 알아가고 있고 매일 성장하고 있어요. 제가 만드는 모든곡들 제가 만나는 모든사람들 제가듣는 모든 음악들- 모든것들을 스폰지 처럼 흡수하려고 노력해요. 새 앨범이 나오고 앨범을 들어보시면 제가 얼마나 성장했는지 아실수 있을거에요. TADL과 New Breed 만 봐도 뒤에나온게 훨씬 콸리티가 좋죠. 작곡수준, 랩하는거 노래하는거 모두다요.

Q: “You recently hosted SNL Korea. Can you tell us how the experience was like and why did you decide to go on it?”

최근에 에센엘 코리아에 호스트로 출연하셨는데 어떤경험이였는지 또 왜 나가게 된 계기가 무엇인지

Jay: “There’s no show like SNL Korea in Korea – it pushes the limits, it’s very edgy, so I wanted to go on there and show my comedic side. It was a very good experience but it was really hard because the preparation is just crazy. I’ve only got a couple of days to learn all the lines, to rehearse and to memorise all the characters and all that, so I had new-found respect for all the cast members in SNL because they do that every single week. Just me doing it one week… it took a lot for me to do that. But it was a really enjoyable experience and fun overall.”

한국에 에센엘 같은 프로가 없어요. 수위가 높고 상당히 쎄죠. 그래서 나가서 제 코미디적인면을 보여드리고 싶었어요. 좋은 경험이였어요 하지만 동시에 준비기간이 너무 타이트해서 힘들기도 했어요. 대본을 외우고 연습하고 캐릭터를 외우도 다할 시간이 이틀밖에 없었어요. 그래서 그걸 매주 하시는 에센엘 출연진분들을 세삼 존경하게 됬어요.전 한주만 하는거니까 힘들었죠. 하지만 전체적으론 정말 즐거운 시간이였고 재미있었어요.

Q: “Do you have any pre-show rituals?”

공연시작전에 하는 의식이 있는지

Jay: “I drink Red Bull. I sort of just hop around, stretch a little bit, do some vocal exercises, a little prayer for everyone to be safe and that the show goes well. But there’s nothing really specific I do.”

레드불을 마셔요. 그리고 방방좀 뛰어다니고 스트래칭도 좀 하고 목도 풀어요 그리고 모든분들이 안전하고 공연이 잘되게 해달라고 짧게 기도하구요. 하지만 특별한건 없어요.

Q: “Will you consider venturing into acting in the future?”

나중에 연기에 도전해볼 생각이 있는지

Jay: “Right now I’m focusing more on music because I’ve only been putting out music for a couple of years by myself. Also, I want to put out music in both English and Korean, so that’s more work to do for me. But I don’t take the possibility out. Even my time on SNL – I enjoyed a lot – but for now it’s music.”

지금은 음악에 집중하고 있어요. 제가 혼자서 음악을 내놓기 시작한지 2년밖에 안됐어요 또 전 영어와 한국어로 다 음악을 내놓고 싶기 때문에 할일이 많죠. 하지만 가능성을 배제하고 싶진 않아요. 에센엘 나갔던것도 정말 좋았어요. 하지만 지금은 음악 이에요.

Q: “Your SNL experience actually brought in really high ratings. How would you rate your comedic performance and did you have a hand in scripting the parodies?”

당신이 출연한 에센엘이 높은 시청률을 기록했어요. 본인의 코믹연기에 대해 어떻해 평가하는지 또 페러디를 직접 써서 제작진에게 주셨는지

Jay: “SNL did a really good job in giving me characters that I could do and they didn’t give me that many lines, because I’m not very good at memorising Korean lines. I try to do my best and focus a lot, so I don’t think I did too bad. I wrote a different song (from the one performed) and submitted it to them and they said it’s too much for TV, so they changed it up. For the character where I had the Afro on, I didn’t really script it but I sort of just made it up. I wasn’t even chewing gum but I just pretended to chew gum. Other than that, SNL gave me really good characters and a script that I could do very well, so thank you to them.”

에센엘은 제가 할수 있는 배역을 잘 주신거 같아요 그리고 긴대본도 안주셨어요 제가 한국말로 대본을 외우는걸 잘 못하니까요. 하지만 최선을 다했고 엄청 집중해서 했어요. 그렇게 못한거 같진 않아요. 전 다른 페로디를 만들어서 드렸는데 티비에 나가기엔 너무 쎄다고 바꾸셨어요. 그리고 제가 머리에 afro를 쓰고 나왔던 캐릭터는 대본없이 제가 만들어서 했어요. 껌도 씹고 있지 않았는데 씹는척 했어요. 그런거 뺴곤 에센엘이 제게 너무 좋은 배역을 주셨고 제가 잘 할수있게 대본도 주시고 그래서 감사해요.

Q: “Would you do collaborations with fellow Canadian or American K-Pop artistes like Ailee?”

동료가수인 캐나다계 미국인 케이팝가수 에일리와 콜라보 해보실 계획은 있으신지

Jay: “Yeah! I’ve known Ailee for three or four years now – before she came to Korea and became a K-Pop star. She’s very talented and I’m a big fan of her work, so I’ll definitely collab, do a duet with her. Actually, I was trying to get her on this album, so we’re trying to talk to her company and stuff right now. I also did a collab with G.NA before on her album.”

네 에일리를 안게 3~4년 되요. 그녀가 한국에 와서 스타가 되기전 부터 알았어요. 그분은 재능도 많으시고 저도 그분의 빅 팬이라서 듀엣같은걸로 같이 할거에요. 사실 이번앨범에 에일리랑 같이 할려고 그분 회사랑 지금 얘기 할려고 하는 중이에요. 지나앨범에도 콜라보 했었구요

Q: “Is there anything in particular you’d like to achieve this year? In terms of your album, your love life etc.”

이번년도에 특별히 이루고 싶은게 있는지 앨범에 관해서라던지 연애라던지....

Jay: “There’s definitely a lot of things I want to achieve. I want to put out a very good second album. After I do that I’d like to venture and do some stuff in the States. We’re in the talks for that right now and I can’t really say much… but when it becomes final I’ll let you guys know.”

당연히 이루고 싶은게 많아요. 정말 좋은 2집 앨범을 내고 싶구요 그뒤엔 미국으로 가서 뭔가 하고 싶어요. 지금 얘기중이라 많은 말은 못하시만.... 확정되면 알려드릴게요

Q: “How old were you when you got your first tattoo, how many tattoos do you have, and which one is the most meaningful?”

첨 타투 했을떄 나이가 몇살이였죠 그리고 몇개의 타투가 있는지 가장 의미있는게 어떤건지

Jay: “I don’t know how many tattoos I have – I’m too lazy to count. I think I got my first tattoo in 2010 when I was around 23 or 24? My whole left arm is filled. I’ve been doing a lot of retouching work on my left arm and trying to get it sleeved up. My most meaningful… I don’t know. A lot of my tattoos? They all have meaning. My music, my family, my crew, what I stand for, my morals are all on my tattoos so they’re all important.”

몇갠지 모르겠어요 게을러서 못세요. 2010년 제가 23~24살떄  첫 타투를 한거 같아요 제 왼쪽팔은 다 채웠어요. 왼쪽팔에 그동안 많은 터치업을 했고 슬리브를 완성했어요. 가장 의미있는거...모르겠어요. 많은 타투가 다요? 다 의미가 있어요 나의 음악, 나의 가족, 나의 크루들, 나를 상징하는것들, 나의 교훈들이 다 제 타투에 있고 다 소중해요.

Q: “Last year, your album was one of the top 10 selling albums in Korea. Do you also hope to achieve this feat this year with your new album?”

작년에 내신 앨범이 한국에서 판매량 탑10에 드셨어요. 이번년도에 나오는 앨범에도 그런 성과를 바라시는지(물어본 사람 바부 ㅠ)

Jay: “Oh, of course! It’s funny though, because there weren’t that many solo artistes in the top 10 and I was very honoured and surprised that I was even in the top 10. I produced my whole album myself, so just to have that accomplishment meant a lot to me. Hopefully this time, with the music being better and with me putting out more content and music videos, people can pay attention to each and every song and the variety of the album. Hopefully it can get even better sales and reviews from people around the world.”

오 당연하죠! 재미있는건 그 탑10안에 솔로가수가 거의 없었다는거에요 그래서 제가 탑10안에 들었다는게 더욱 영광이고 놀랐어요.전 제 앨범전체를 혼자 만들었어요 그래서 그 성과에 대한 의미가 제겐더 커요. 이번엔 더 좋은음악과 더 많은 내용물과 뮤직비디오로 사람들이 노래 하나하나 다 그리고 앨범의 다양성에 주목할수 있기를 바래요. 그리고 전세계 사람들로 부터 더 좋은 판매량과 평가를 받을수 있다면 좋겟어요.

Q: “You’re 25 now, so where do you see yourself in another five years’ time?”

지금 25살 이에요. 5년뒤에 당신의 위치는 어디쯤일가요?

Jay: “By the time I’m 30, hopefully I’ll be an established artiste everywhere and everyone around the world will know my music. I’ll get chances to perform in countries I’ve never performed in – South America, Africa, Europe – I haven’t been to Europe yet – and yeah, hopefully I’ll be the same guy, but just much more established.”

30살이 됐을떄 세계 모든곳에 모든사람들이 제 음악을 아는 자리잡은 아티스트가 되어있다면 좋겠어요. 그리고 제가 못가봤던 나라에서 공연할 기회도 생겼음 좋겠구요 남미, 아프리카, 유럽 - 유럽엔 아직 못가봤어요- 네... 전 같은 사람일거에요 다만 훨씬 더 자리가 잡혀있었음 좋겠어요.

Q: “You’re such a busy guy, so what are some of your daily must-brings. What do you have in your bag?”

늘 바쁜신데 가지고 다니는 필수품이 뭐가 있는지...가방안에 뭐가 있어요?

Jay: “It depends on where I’m going. I have my cellphone and wallet with me wherever I go. Sometimes I bring a little protein shake thing when I work out. If I’m going to the studio I bring my laptop because it has all my lyrics in it. If I’m going to B-boy practice I bring extra shoes and extra clothes in case I get all sweaty and dirty. But that’s about it.”

제가 어딜 가느냐에 따라 달라요. 핸드폰과 지갑은 어딜가던 들고 다니고요. 운동하러갈땐 가끔 프로틴 쉐이크 가지고 가고, 녹음실 갈땐 제 랩탑을 자기고 가요 거기에 제 가사가 들어있어서요 그리고 비보이 연습하러갈땐 신발과 옷을 하나씩 여유로 가지고 가요 혹시 땀나고 더러워질떄 대비해서요. 그게 다에요

Q: “As a songwriter, is there any song you wish you had penned? It could be an English or Korean song.”

노래를 만드는 사람으로써, 이노래는 내가 만들었다면 좋았겠다 하는게 있나요? 영어노래나 한국노래나 상관없어요

Jay: “Of course! All the number one hits! Hmm but let’s see what’s a song I really enjoy as of late… there are some songs I wish that I had done, like Chris Brown‘s ‘Turn Up The Music’, stuff like that I wish I had done first. But I’m not there yet.”

당연하죠 모든 1등한 노래는 다요! 흠...그래도 최근에 좋아한노래중에 제가 만들었다면 좋았겠다 하는 노래는 크리스 브라운의 턴업더 뮤직 같은...거요 제가 먼저 만들었다면 좋았겠는데 아직 전 그정도는 아니에요.

Q: “What’s your motto that you live by?”

인생을 사는데 모토가 뭔가요

Jay: “What’s my motto? YOLO (You Only Live Once). (laughs) Basically I just try to enjoy what I do and work hard. Back in the day, I would just be like “work hard, work hard” and I wasn’t really having fun. I would be really serious. Right now, I’m trying to keep it cool and relaxed, and work hard and play hard.”

제 인생의 모토요? 한번사는 인생 ㅎㅎ 농담이에요 (보통 인생 한번 사는데 뭘 하든 하고 싶은데로 하자 좋은쪽보단 안좋은쪽?)  전 그냥 제가 하는걸 즐기고 열심히 일하려고 해요. 예전엔 전 "열심히일하자 열심히 일하자" 그랬어요 ,정말 즐기지도 않았어요 그리고 정말 진지했어요. 지금은 전 쿨하고 여유있으려고 하고 또 열심히 일하고 열심히 놀면서 살려고 해요.

Q: “What’s a regular day in your life when you’re not busy with training?”

연습이 없는 날의 일상은 어떤가요?

Jay: “For me it’s not really training, I don’t have the company telling me you gotta record, you gotta dance, you gotta practice this, you gotta do that – I do everything on my own because I enjoy it. I work out – I actually get stressed out when I can’t work out for more than week or two, so I try to work out often. Lately I haven’t been able to tan so I’m really pale right now. I practise with the guys – b-boying – and I also practice flips at night which I incorporate into my b-boying and on the stage. I write songs, I write raps, I do YouTube stuff. I can’t stay still – I always have to move.”

저에겐 사실 연습이 아니에요. 제겐 녹음해라 춤춰라 이거 연습해라 저거해라 하는 그런 회사는 없어요.  제가 알아서 하는걸 좋아하기까 제가 다 알아서해요.

-운동해요- 사실 운동을 1주나 2주이상 못하면 스트레스 받아요 그래서 자주 할려고 해요. 최근에 태닝을 할 기회가 없어서 지금 제가 좀 많이 하얘요.

-지인들과 연습해요 비보잉 그리고 제 비보잉과 무대에 다 하는  공중돌기?(플립)을 밤에 연습해요.

- 곡쓰고 랩쓰고 유툽도 하고 ..제가 가만 있지를 못해서요 전 늘 움직여야 해요

Q: “Up till this point, do you have anything that if you could, you would have changed, or would you have stayed the same?”

지금현재 이시점까지 만약 할수있다면 바꾸고 싶은게 있는지 아니면 그대로 이고 싶은지

Jay: “I definitely would leave everything to be the same. You can’t change the past, what happens, happens and you become who you are because of those events. I wouldn’t want to change anything because I wouldn’t be who I am if not for those events.”

전 당연히 모든걸 그래도 두고 싶어요. 과거를 바꿀수는 없어요 어떤일이 있었건 그런일이 있었기에 지금의 당신이  있는거구요. 전 아무것도 바꾸고 싶지 않아요 그런일이 없었다면 지금의 저는 없었을거니까요.

Q: “What do you want fans to remember you as?”

팬이 당신을 어떻게 기억하길 바라나

Jay: “As an artiste who puts out great music, but also is a very humble guy. Laid-back, just a regular person. I mean I’m well-known but I’m not like… a celebrity like that will make someone go “Oh that’s Jay Park!”. I’m like your friend – almost!”

아티스트로써는 좋은음악을 주는 사람 하지만 매우 겸손한 사람, 여유있는 사람, 평범한 사람. 제말은 제가 많이 알려진 사람이긴하지만 전.... 사람들이 "오우...저사람이 제이팍이야!" 이렇게 만드는 연예인은 아니에요. 전 여러분의 친구 같은 사람이에요 거의!

Q: “Any last shout-outs?”

Jay: “Shout-out to all the fans! I’m probably gonna meet you guys in a little bit at the Meet & Greet. There were a bunch of y’all at the airport at like 1.30am. I hope to see you guys at the show and enjoy it!”

At the Meet & Greet session later that evening, Jay had an outfit change – looking more boyish than ever in a red and white hip-hop ensemble. He greeted a few hundred fans and took the time to personally autograph their posters and take pictures with them, even sportingly posing for some derp-faced pictures when requested! Besides that, the 25-year old also made sure to answer a couple of questions as well as thank everyone for their support.

Be sure to check out the rest of our photos on Facebook and to follow us for a complete concert coverage soon!

We would once again like to thank Agenda Events Management for the opportunity to cover Jay Park Live in Singapore 2013 and extending the media invite to us for the Press Conference and Meet & Greet session.

http://jays-platform.com/xe/index.php?mid=f_gate&page=5&document_srl=16655179

해석본 감사 댓글은 이곳에가서 남겨요 ㄱㄱㅆ