ust finished watching zeitgeist 3 of the zeitgeist series, dont know if all of its real or not think its good to open your eyes

take a second to think about things or look at things in a different perspective, all i know is just be good to the ones around you

enjoy life, and work hard and be productive. go out there and make a difference in someones life or just the world.

cause when your dead and gone, what do you have left but the life you leave behind?

we're all just people who live on this planet earth, oh yeah and we should be good to the earth and it'll be good to us haha

haha just my 2 cents

zeitgeist 시리즈에서 3 다 봤어여, 진짠지 아닌지는 모르겠지만 여루분들 보는거.. 어 그르니까... 시야를 넓혀줄거에여. 뭔가, 어 그르니까 이제.. 뭐를 볼 때 두번째 생각도 하고 어.. 다른 쪽에서 어 다른 관점에서도 봐야돼여. 제가 그르니까 어 이제, 어 주변사람들한테 잘해야돼요. 인생을 즐기고 열쒸미 하고 어.. ㅅ,.. 그게 어 생산적으로 살아야돼요. 열쒸미.. 어.. 그래서 누군가의 삶이나 그르니까 이제 어.. 그냥 이 세상을 바꿔야해요. 왜냐면 ㅇ,여러분이. 어.. 사람들이 죽을때.. 이제, 뭐, 뭐를 남길지.. 어.. 떠나고 나면 뭐가 남을..뭐가 남겠숴여. 우린 그냥 이 지구라는 행성에 사는 사람일 뿌니에여. 우린 이 지구를 조케조케 만들고 어 그르니까 우리한테, 이르케 같이 ..네 잘할 피료가 이쒀여^ㅠ^

헤헿...^^; 걍ㅋ

by.바빠

원주소 http://jays-platform.com/xe/1250668

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just finished watching zeitgeist 3 of the zeitgeist series, dont know if all of its real or not think its good to open your eyes

take a second to think about things or look at things in a different perspective, all i know is just be good to the ones around you

enjoy life, and work hard and be productive. go out there and make a difference in someones life or just ★the world.

cause when your dead and gone, what do you have left but the life you leave behind?

we're all just people who live on this planet earth, oh yeah and we should be good to the earth and it'll be good to us haha

haha just my 2 cents

방금 시대정신 3편을 봤는데, 

다 사실인지 아닌지는 모르겠지만

어쨌든 잠시 새로운 시각으로 주변을 둘러보고

새로운 시각에서 다시 생각을 해보는 건 좋은 일인 것 같아.

네 주변 사람들한테 잘 하고, 인생을 즐기고, 열심히 일하고,

생산적인 사람이 되어 보아.

나가서 누군가의 삶을, 이 세상을 바꾸어보라고.

사실 네가 죽고나면 네가 살았던 그 삶 말고 뭐가 남겠니?

우리는 지구라는 행성에 살고 있는 사람들이고

그렇다면 이 지구에 잘 해야만 할 거야. 

그게 우리한테도 좋을 테니까, 하하.

하하 감상 돋네...

갤 버전.  by.유동ㄹㄹ

원주소 http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=pjb&no=1381917&page=1&bbs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just finished watching zeitgeist 3 of the zeitgeist series, dont know if all of its real or not think its good to open your eyes

enjoy life, and work hard and be productive. go out there and make a difference in someones life or just the world.

zeitgeist 시리즈중 3편을 방금 봤어요. 이게 전부 사실인지 아닌지 모르겠지만 이게 여러분의 눈을 열게 하는데 좋은 것 같아요.. 사물에 관해 생각하는 시간을 갖고 다른 시각으로 사물을 보세요. 제가 말하고 싶은 건 여러분 주변의 사람에게 좋은 사람이 되라는 거에요.. 삶을 즐기고 열심히 일하고 생산적인 사람이 되세요. 나가서 누군가의 삶이나 세상에 변화를 만들어보세요..  여러분이 죽고 떠난후에는 여러분이 살아온 삶밖에 무엇이 남겠어요? 우리는 이곳 지구란별에 사는 인간일 뿐이에요. 그러니까 우리는 지구에 잘해야 해요. 그것이 우리에게도 좋은 거니까요..

by. 참한누나

원주소 http://jays-platform.com/xe/1252483

다른 버전도 끌어와봤어.

문제시 댓글 달아줘.