407332042.jpg

Q:You are on the cover "Mr idol" movie, what is it about? 당신이 미스터 아이돌이라는 영화 포스터(?)에 있던데 무슨 영화인가요?

Jay:Oh Goo Ju (Park Ye Jin) causes a revolt against "Star Music" company directed by Sa Hee Moon (Kim sooro) who is the most talented producer in the the entertainment world .

오구주(박예진 분) 라는 사람이 연예산업에서 가장 능력이 뛰어난 프로듀서 사희문이 사장으로 있는 스타뮤직에게 반기를 듭니다.

Oh Goo Ju then creates a new company foe new talents called "Champion music"

오구주는 참피온 뮤직이라는 새로운 회사를 창립합니다
그러면서 과거에 트러블메이커였던 4명의 아이돌을 결성하면서 벌어지는 코미디입니다. 
It's comedy that takes place during the creation of 4 popular idols who were trouble makers in the past.

Q:Who is your character?
당신은 어떤 인물을 맡았습니까?

Jay:My character is Ji Oh, member of "Mr idol", he was the first member if Mr children and after it got disbanded, he became a DJ in a club. He takes back his carrier as a singer with the re-formation of "Mr Idol" group.

미스터 아이돌의 멤버이고 전에는 미스터칠드런의 멤버였지만 팀이 해체된 뒤에 클럽에서 디제이를 하는 지오라는 역을 맡았습니다. 그는 그룹 미스터 아이돌의 재결성으로 다시 가수로서 돌아옵니다.

그는 욕을 잘 하고 공격적이며 폭행때문에 경찰서에 간 적도 있는 사람입니다. 그리고 아무 이유없이 메인싱어 유진을 (??? 내용없음. 유진을 팼다는 내용인지 뭔지 ㅠㅠ )

he curses, he's aggressive and he's already been charges for violence. He ..... With no reason with YuJin (Ji hyun woo) the main singer.

Q:Do you have any intention of doing other movies in the futur?

나중에 다시 영화에 출연할 의향이 있습니까?

Jay:Will see, it's my second movie since Hype nation in 2011.

저는 하이프네이션이후 두번째 출연입니다. 물론 좋은 시나리오가 온다면 연기를 다시 할 의향이 있지만 먼저 가수로서의 나의 직업에 충실하고 싶습니다.
Of course If a good scenario get presented to me I will play again. But first I would like to stay faithful to my profession, been a singer.

Plus, I am also working on some new tracks, I hope I will get to present them to you soon.

그리고 지금 새로운 곡들을 작업하고 있고 곧 선보일 예정입니다.

Q:When the movie is out in korea? Will it be also distributed internationally?
영화는 한국에서 언제 상영됩니까?  해외에서도 개봉하나요?
Jay:It's release is scheduled for October of this year. I did my nest so I hope the public will be receptive and that this movie will get the expected success .
올해 10월로 예정되어있고 최선을 다한 영화이니만큼 대중들이 공감해줬으면 좋겠고 영화도 성공했으면 좋겠습니다.
It's a good movie, he may find a new international public.
좋은 영화이니 외국에서도 인기있으면 좋겠구요 (??)

http://twitpic.com/6qijey 

미스터 아이돌 관련해서 인터뷰 했나봐

그걸 누군가가 영어로 번역했고 그걸 다시 한국말로 발번역..

번역 이상하면 알려주셈.  by.ahah